Snickerdoodle Protein Bites
Fall is approaching next week so what better way to start bringing in the flavors than with a yummy & sweet snickerdoodle treat?
These are no-bake, 1 bowl, minimal mess and absolutely DELICIOUS!!
These bites freeze wonderfully so you can make them in large batches and portion them out and freeze them for 1-2 months.
You can make some swaps with these:
Cinnamon Cookie Batter Level-1 Protein paired with Vanilla Gluten Free Chex cereal
Vanilla Ice Cream Level-1 Protein paired with Cinnamon Gluten Free Chex cereal.
Need protein? You can find it here with free shipping!
- 3/4C Gluten Free Vanilla Chex cereal
- 1/2C Almond Flour
- 1/2C 1stPhorm Level-1 Cinnamon Cookie Batter
- 1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4C honey
- 1/4C creamy almond butter (you can use peanut butter but you will have more of a peanut taste. almond butter is more muted flavor)
- 1 teaspoon vanila extract
- 1/2Tablespoon water
1) Place cereal in a plastic baggie and crush.
2) Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
3) Next, stir in the almond butter, honey, vanilla extract and water.
4) Mix well with your hands or with wooden spoons.
5) Dough will be slightly crumbly.
6) Press dough into 18- 1″ balls.
7) Place on a wax lined tray or plate, cover and let chill for 2 hours until cool.
8) Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
- Serves: 3
- Calories per serving: 234
- Fats: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 4g
- Sugar: 3.7g