Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
Peanut Butter + Cookie = Match made in heaven. Add protein & low carbs and its clean eating perfection!
A lot of people I talk with about clean eating struggle with their sweet tooth & snacking. These cookies are sure to do the trick. They are full of delicious peanut butter flavor and so soft and chewy.
These are a great treat for your entire family and your kids will never know they are healthy! Bonus- they freeze and thaw wonderfully so you can make large batches at a time.
- 1/2C Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2C Splenda or Stevia
- 1 Scoop 1st Phorm Level-1 Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Protein
- 3T Liquid egg whites OR 1 Large egg white
- 1t baking soda
- Nonstick cooking spray
1) Preheat oven to 350*
2) In a medium bowl mix together peanut butter, Splenda & protein powder
3) In a small bowl, combine egg white and baking soda.
4) Add egg white mixture to peanut butter mixture and mix until smooth.
5) Drop onto parchment lined baking sheet using 2 teaspoons.
6) Using the back of a fork, lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray and press vertically and horizontally to achieve the classic peanut butter cookie cross pattern top
7) Bake for 9-11 mins or until lightly golden brown.
8) Let cool on baking sheet 2 mins then transfer to cooling rack. Allow to cool completely then store in an airtight container.
Makes 12 cookies
Calories per Serving: 234