Homemade Frosty Paws
Frosty paws…a dogs most loved treat!! But did you know the store bought variety has 24 ingredients in it!! Yes, 24!! As I shared our English Bulldog Charleys “transPAWmation” on my site with eating clean and ditching the dog food she is now down 9 pounds in the last 5 months! We all need to eat more clean…furry friends included!!!
So here is a doggie approved recipe for a “clean” frosty paws with only 4 ingredients in it! They whip up in about 2-3 mins and cost less than $1 per batch!!
You can buy the silicone dog mold I used here from Amazon.
- 1C non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 very ripe banana
- 2T creamy peanut butter
- 1T honey
1) In a small bowl combine yogurt and banana. Using a fork mash the banana until it blends smooth with the yogurt.
3) Spoon into silicone mold or ice cube tray.
4) Place in freezer for 3-4 hours until set.
Keep frozen until your furry friends are ready to enjoy!
- Serves: 3
- Calories per Serving: 234
- Fats: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 55g
- Protein: 31g
- Sugar: 40g