Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
A little twist on my traditional chocolate chip protein cookies. These are also super cute if you wanted to add in a little red & green sprinkles on the top before baking to make them extra festive!
Making a holiday festive cookie that is also healthier is a win win and no one will know they are protein cookies they taste so good. These are perfect for office parties and family get togethers. Besides that……Santa told me he wants these cookies from you this year and you can’t disappoint the big guy!
Want to be a Fit Home & Health insider and get exclusive recipes, tips and tricks? Just fill out your email address below! No junk, no spam. Just me sending good stuff to you once a month (maybe twice if I am too excited to wait! 🙂
Want more recipes like this? Check out my cookbook: www.thefreshfarmhousekitchen.com and also on Amazon.
- 1C Dark chocolate chips
- 2-1/4C Almond flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1C 1stPhorm Level-1 Milk Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4C raw honey
- 1/2C organic butter OR unsweetened applesauce
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3) Using a hand mixer, mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until well combined. Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
5) Bake cookies for about 8-9 minutes watching carefully. Bottoms will become a light golden brown. Tops will not brown much at all. Remove and let cool 5 min then place onto cooling rack.
- Makes 28 cookies
- Serves: 3
- Calories per Serving: 234