- 2-1/4C almond flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1C @1stphorm Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream Protein
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4C Honey
- 1/2C unsweetened applesauce OR butter
- 1C Chocolate Chips .
Directions1) Preheat oven to 350
2) In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredient
3) Combine all wet ingredients in a medium mixing bowl
4) Using a hand mixer combine the wet ingredients into the dry until well combined
5) Chill dough for 30 minutes in fridge
6) Line baking sheets with parchment paper and drop batter in 2 Tablespoon sized balls and bake 7-9 mins for standard cookie size OR 1 Tablespoon size ball and bake 5-6min for mini cookies and bake until bottoms are golden brown.
NOTE** Tops will NOT get golden brown so keep an eye on the bottom.
- Makes 30 cookies (or 60 mini cookies)
- Macros for standard cookie size:
- Protein: 5g
- Carbs: 8g
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 1.5g