Love cake? Love banana & walnuts? Want one in less than 2 min? Me too!!
A little trick I like to do is to premix all the dry ingredients in sandwich baggies so if you wake up and want this for breakfast, all you have to do is mix up the 3 wet ingredients, toss the dry bag of ingredients in a bowl, mix and microwave!! Anything that saves some time is a win!!
Give this bowl cake a shot. I promise you will love every last bite!!
- 1 scoop 1st Phorm Cinnamon Cookie Batter protein
- 1/4t ground cinnamon
- 1/2t baking powder
- 1T coconut flour
- 2T stevia based sweetener
- 3T liquid egg whites
- 1/4C unsweetened almond OR coconut milk
- 1T unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 of a small banana sliced
- 1T chopped walnuts
- 2T Walden Farms Pancake syrup
- Serves: 3
- Calories per Serving: 234
- Fats8g / 5g without topping
- Carbohydrates27g / 13g without topping
- Protein30g / 29g without topping
- Sugar12g / 5g without topping